- Software Development, or
- Software Testing, or
- System Administration or even
- Support activities
Most new comers of Linux/Unix, find Vi Editor to be very difficult to use. And this fear blocks them out from all the power and fun that comes along with Vi Editor.
- for professionals working on Linux and other UNIX flavours
- who use Vi editor on a daily basis,
- but struggle to get any work done with it.
The main focus of “Succeeding with Vi Editor” will be to
- Give you the right perspective to succeed with Vi editor
- Make you comfortable with Vi editor commands
- Identify the various modes of Vi editor
- Learn the basic techniques to work with Vi editor
- Fall in love with Vi editor
|This link opens in new window. Requires Google Sign-in||Vi Slides|